2012年4月20日 星期五

【Oh My Journey★愛旅行】2011美國行 -- Abundance 豐盛 @ Sedona



when we went to a crystal shop two days before  in sedona , i saw this  .... nice !!

Abundance

I choose to live in pure abundance.

I embrace prosperity and wholeness.

I am inspired to actions attracting money ,health and happiness.

As I live in the energy of perfect self-love.

I am restored to wholeness and peace.

I am blessed as wealth and abundance come to me easily.

As I love myself, I am filled with the unlimited possibilities of allowing goodness to flow into my life.

Today I am prosperous.



我們前兩天在Sedona逛到一間水晶店的時候,我看到這個,很棒!!



豐盛



我選擇活在豐盛之中。



我擁抱豐盛且合而為一。



我感受且做出行動,吸引著金錢,健康和幸福來到。



當我活在全然愛自已的能量之中。



我恢復了整體性與和平。



我是受到祝福的,財富和豐盛不費力的到我這裡來。



當我愛我自己,我充滿了無限的可能性,讓一切美好的事物順流到我的生命中。



今天,我很豐盛!!



                                   2011-08-01 in USA Sedona

沒有留言:

張貼留言